Applications are invited for Vacancy at Society for Medical Education Tezpur: CT Scan Technician. Tezpur Medical College & Hospital is a medical college based in Tezpur, Assam, India. This college is the 6th medical college of the State Government for the promotion of medical education in the state and counters the deficit to some extent.
Candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview for the following post on purely contractual basis under Society for Medical Education Tezpur (SMET), initially for a period of 6 (Six) months. Applications for the Walk-in-Interview will be received from the candidates on the date of Walk-In-Interview scheduled on 17th July 2019 between 9-30 a.m. and 10-30 a.m.
No of Post: 02
Essential Qualification and Experience:
12th passed in Science Stream and Diploma in Radiography/CT from Govt. Institute with Experience in CT
Monthly Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 15,500/-p.m.
Upper age-limit: 38 years
Terms & conditions of the post are as follows:-
1. The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the temporary staff on a contract
basis. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under TMC&H or
any Department under Govt. of Assam. The approved initial duration of the appointment is
Six Months. However, after every six months, the appointment would be reviewed subject to
2. The appointment is terminable with one month notice period from either side without
assigning any reason.
3. No other allowance/facilities other than consolidated pay shall be extended during the
entire period of the appointment.
4. Leave shall be as per Institutional policy for contractual staff.
5. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-interview.
6. Age relaxation is applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. rules.
7. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. of Assam norms.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and the decision of the Selection Committee
will be final.
9. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
10. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
Interested candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may report to the Walk-in-Interview on 17th July, 2019 at Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur, Tumuki, Bihaguri, Tezpur-784010, Sonitpur, Assam. The candidates are requested to report at 9-30 a.m. along with all original documents & one set of duly-attested (can be self-attested) copies thereof and duly filled Application form enclosed. NOC from the present employer, if employed will also be required. No application will be accepted after 10-30 a.m.
The interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the certificates &
eligibility criteria prescribed for the post. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the
Jobs in Assam: NERIM Guwahati Recruitment-Faculty Posts(27 Posts) Applications are invited for Jobs in Assam: NERIM Guwahati Recruitment-Faculty Posts(27 Posts).NERIM Group...Apply For This Job
S.B. Deorah College Recruitment 2019: Assistant Professor Post Applications are invited for S.B. Deorah College Recruitment 2019: Assistant Professor Post. Applications...Apply For This Job
NEHU Jobs 2019: 02 Guest Lecturer Vacancy Applications are invited for NEHU Jobs 2019: 02 Guest Lecturer Vacancy.NEHU announced Job notification...Apply For This Job
Vacancy at Marry’s Public School, Bongaigaon: TGT (Maths, Hindi, English, IT) Applications are invited for Vacancy at Marry’s Public School, Bongaigaon:...Apply For This Job
Barama College, Barama Recruitment: Contractual Teachers Applications are invited for Barama College, Barama Recruitment: Contractual Teachers. Barama College is a premier...Apply For This Job
Vacancy in Assam:Assam Skill Development Mission-Counselor/Receptionist/Admin Assistant/Office Peon Applications are invited for Vacancy in Assam: Assam Skill Development Mission-Counselor/Receptionist/Admin Assistant/Office Peon....Apply For This Job